The TS3310 Tape Library is a modular, scalable tape library designed to address the tape storage needs of rapidly growing companies who find themselves space and resource constrained with tape backup and other tape applications.Designed around a 5 EIA high modular base library unit, the TS3310 is designed to scale vertically with expansion for LTO tape cartridges, drives and redundant power supplies.The base library module, model L5B, is the entry point for the product family. It contains all of the necessary robotics and intelligence to manage the 5U high library system, which houses up to 36 cartridges (30 storage slots and 6 Input/Output slots) and two LTO generation 3 tape drives.The TS3310 model L5B can be expanded with the addition of expansion units, the model E9U.Each model E9U contains 92 physical LTO cartridge storage cells and space for up to four LTO generation 3 tape drives. The TS3310 supports either the standard or WORM LTO data cartridge. Additionally, the E9U has space for up to two (one redundant) power supply modules. (At least one power supply module must be installed if a drive is present in the E9U.)For organizations unsure of their short or long term tape capacity needs, the TS3310 Tape Library's Capacity on Demand (COD) built-in capability allows the system to scale as needs grow. In the initial shipped configuration, an E9U has half of its storage cells enabled. As your business grows, the purchase of a capacity on demand key allows you to enable the second half of the model E9U storage cells.Building on the success of IBM
100% Price Match Guarantee:
We at Hard Disk Direct aim to provide our valuable customers the lowest prices possible of our product and give 100% guarantee to you that our prices will never exceeds the competitor’s product.
100% Quality Assurance:
Quality is our number one policy, and we do follow our policies strictly. A complete check and balance is done for all the products before any shipment and we make sure that all of our products are 100% Original and Genuine. Products we provide are “New Sealed” or “Used/Refurbished” and are certified for having good standards.
100% Money Back Guarantee:
Carefully read our Return Policy so in case of any inconvenience our valued customer can Exchange or Return the product ordered from harddiskdirect.com
Free CCIE Technical Support:
We are offering free Cisco Expert Consultancy Service to our customers for their personal learning or technical support. You can contact us through phone, email or the live chat option.
Secure Payment & Shipment:
Our customers trust on us and we value your trust above all. Our suppliers efficiently make sure that our entire product is delivered on the promised time safely with our secure payment method. Our verified authorization includes: MacAfee Security, VeriSign Secured.
Return Material Authorization (RMA) Process:
In case of any returns, Return Material Authorization request should be raised after agreeing on the given terms and conditions below.
- This is mandatory on all the returns of HDD items regardless of the reason for return.
- Items should be returned with all the accessories, manuals, softwares, and warranty claims should be placed in their original packaging and should not be damaged.
- On receiving your RMA number, kindly repack the items in the same way the items were sent to you. In case the original box is marked or damaged in any way, restocking fee of 25% will be charged.
- Avoid writing directly on the original box or packaging.
- Clearly mentioned the RMA number on the outer box of the package because the package will not be accepted without RMA number verification.
- Mention our full address properly on the outer box of the package using a label.
- Once the product have been received and tested by our supply chain department, you will be getting your exchanged product within 10 days of receipt of the damaged item.
Please note that in case of any discrepancies between your PO and the goods received must be informed within two days of receipt of the product.